| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Port Angeles, Wa in April is a little cool at 8.6 °C (47.48 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 12.9 °C (55.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 4.1 °C (39.4 °F).
- In April there is a variation/ range of daily average temperatures of 8.8 °C (15.8 °F).
- The weather in April is dry. A mere 34mm (1.3in) of liquid descends.
- The shortest day is 12:47 long and the longest day is 14:25 long with an average length of 13:37.
Check the distance to and compare the Port Angeles, Wa April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Port Angeles, Wa, Usa
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Port Angeles, Wa:
- Merry Island, Bc, Canada - 175.5 kms (109.1 miles) NNW
- Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada - 133.5 kms (83 miles) N
- Nanaimo, Bc, Canada - 146.8 kms (91.2 miles) NNW
- Gladman Point, Nt, Canada - 105.9 kms (65.8 miles) NNW
- Victoria (Airport), Bc, Canada - 78.5 kms (48.8 miles) NNW
- Victoria (Marine), Bc, Canada - 69.2 kms (43 miles) NW
- Centralia, Wa, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S
- Aberdeen, Wa, Usa - 129.4 kms (80.4 miles) SSW
- Hope, Bc, Canada - 188.2 kms (117 miles) NE
- Baie Comeau, Qc, Canada - 187.9 kms (116.8 miles) NE
- Agassiz, Bc, Canada - 165.6 kms (102.9 miles) NNE
- Abbotsford, Bc, Canada - 123.4 kms (76.7 miles) NNE
- Sedro Woolley, Wa, Usa - 133.4 kms (82.9 miles) NNE
- Blaine, Wa, Usa - 112.1 kms (69.6 miles) N
- Seattle, Washington, Usa - 66.4 kms (41.2 miles) SE
- Seattle/ Tacoma, Wa, Usa - 80.5 kms (50 miles) SE
- Olympia, Wa, Usa - 115.1 kms (71.6 miles) S